I coach leaders who want to be extraordinary and who want to create organizations that are talent magnets and that breed innovation and deliver markedly better business results while also having a lot of fun. I work very effectively with leaders who not only want to invest in their own development in order to access their full wisdom and potential, but who want to lead/coach others to do the same.
I have had the experience of hiring leaders from entry level to the C-Suite so I know what it takes to be a successful leader. I coach my clients on multiple dimensions ranging from strategic and practical business/leadership challenges to work-life integration and personal wellbeing situations. My number one priority is my clients’ success and happiness. My clients know that I am a partner they can always count on for direct, honest, actionable and relevant coaching.
As an executive coach, I function as your confidant and the person you can discuss and work through issues and challenges with privately. Here are some topics frequently discussed:
- Maximizing your personal effectiveness and influence with your team, board, customers and shareholders. We do this first by understanding your strengths and focusing them to your best advantage. Second, and most important, we identify where your weakness are holding you back and devise new behavioral approaches to shift negative impact to positive results.
- Clarifying strategic goals and aligning the organization and talent for successful execution
- Deepening your coaching skills to expand the capacity of your organization and showing you how to build your teams capability to do the same
- Mastering Emotional Intelligence to drive extraordinary personal and professional impacts
- Succession Planning: Developing your leadership team and building sustainable leadership bench strength in your organization
- Powerfully communicating to inspire focused action and expanding your influence
- Devising healthy practices for managing the stress and time demands of executive life
- Productively integrating your work demands with your family goals and responsibilities