Parents: It is no secret that your college graduate is entering a tough job market.
But here is a fact: There are jobs out there and those who are getting them are the ones who have perfected the ability to present themselves brilliantly and stand out in the crowd. Check out these success stories.
You have come this far…lots of blood, sweat, tears and money. Time to get them over the finish-line.
Now, It’s Truth Telling Time!
- Are you ready to help your college graduates launch their career successfully and become financially independent of you? It requires a customized plan to help them differentiate themselves every step of the way through the job search process. I help college graduates define their personal brand, establish their key messages and deliver those messages in authentic, confident and compelling ways to potential employers.
- Do you want to help your graduates do this on their own but not be alone while they are doing it? Put them in the hands of a trusted and experienced professional to coach and guide them to success.
- Do you want to make sure that they don’t get scammed and lead down unproductive job paths? You have all invested too much here to take this chance. I’ll help them navigate and assess opportunities accurately and successfully.
- Do you worry that they will get frustrated, angry and give up? The coaching part of this package helps them see and feel their worth from the inside out, not the outside in. Life changes all the time, they will walk away from working with me with confidence in who they are and in their ability to deal with life.
In addition to being an executive coach, I have worked as a recruiter, a corporate recruiting executive with Fortune 500 companies and a Sr. Vice President of Global Talent Management for start-up companies. I have interviewed and hired hundreds of people from entry-level to C-level executives. I know what it takes to make a powerful impression and be the one who gets the job.
I am passionate about working with our future leaders. My work with them goes beyond the job search. In my coaching I help them lay the foundation for extraordinary leadership and career success. I use the same coaching skills and methods with college graduates that I use with my executive clients. They are the skills that help build confidence, resilience, fortitude and integrity. They are the skills that get results.
I would like to help you feel confident that your graduate is getting the best support possible to be as successful as possible. And equally important, I’d like to help you experience the ROI on your college education investment.
Hey Grads, this part is for you!
Ready to land the job you want and start your career? In this competitive job market, it is all about knowing how to differentiate yourself!
So let me ask you:
- Have you ever gone into an interview and become overwhelmed?
- Have you ever left an interview disappointed that you weren’t able to sell yourself?
- Have you ever been so pre-occupied with everything you are “supposed” to remember that you weren’t able to even hear the question being asked of you?
- Have you ever not gotten the job and wondered why?
- Do you worry that you will never find a professional job?
If you are ready for those days to be behind you, you have come to the right place.
Inside the interview: How To Get The Job You Want
Let me take the mystery out of this process for you! I have the inside view on what makes a candidate really stand out. I’ve interviewed them and I’ve hired them, even when there was no job opening. Be the one who is extraordinary. Be the one who gets the job!
When you work with me you can expect these differentiating results:
- You will feel confident and centered going into your interviews so you will be able to focus and listen and engage the interviewers in a meaningful conversation.
- You will know exactly how to demonstrate how your skills, knowledge and experience match the job you are interviewing for.
- You will ask unique and compelling questions that demonstrate your savvy and the thoroughness of your research and make you stand out as a candidate.
- You will further differentiate yourself with how you customize your thank you notes.
- You will be prepared and able to confidently negotiate your offer.
Parents & Grads:
Meet some of the college graduates I’ve worked with and see the positions they have landed then call me at 831 277-4919 and let’s put a customized plan of success together for you!